gnumed-update

[Gnumed-update] - roll back EMR export button [...]

From: ihaywood
Subject: [Gnumed-update] - roll back EMR export button [...]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:00:49 -0400

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 05:15 EDT)
---------------

- roll back EMR export button
  - my suggestion to place it there wasn't logically sound
    and it screwed up changing the right hand window, too

  gnumed  gnumed/client/wxpython/gmEMRBrowser.py  1.23

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 05:26 EDT)
---------------

- cleanup

  gnumed  gnumed/client/business/gmClinicalRecord.py  1.170

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 05:27 EDT)
---------------

- better wording

  gnumed  gnumed/client/exporters/gmPatientExporter.py  1.46

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 05:29 EDT)
---------------

- when using non-ascii chars must specify encoding ...

  gnumed  gnumed/server/sql/country.specific/de/Impfstoffe.sql  1.21

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:04 EDT)
---------------

- remove __load_active_episode() sillyness and related stuff

  gnumed  gnumed/client/business/gmClinicalRecord.py  1.171

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:05 EDT)
---------------

- cEpisode.set_active() doesn't make sense no more

  gnumed  gnumed/client/business/gmEMRStructItems.py  1.48

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:06 EDT)
---------------

- comment on emr.get_active_episode being no more

  gnumed  gnumed/client/business/gmForms.py  1.31

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:08 EDT)
---------------

- GUI stuff does not belong here (eg move to gmEMRBrowser which is to become
gmEMRWidgets, eventually)

  gnumed  gnumed/client/exporters/gmPatientExporter.py  1.47

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:09 EDT)
---------------

- it's rather stupid to try to remove a signal that we just tested to not exist,
  hence refrain from doing so

  gnumed  gnumed/client/pycommon/gmDispatcher.py  1.5

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:09 EDT)
---------------

- get_staff_sign()

  gnumed  gnumed/client/pycommon/gmWhoAmI.py  1.6

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:10 EDT)
---------------

- add export_emr_to_ascii()

  gnumed  gnumed/client/wxpython/gmEMRBrowser.py  1.24

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:12 EDT)
---------------

- better wording in status line
- add menu "EMR" with "export" item and use gmEMRBrowser.export_emr_to_ascii()

  gnumed  gnumed/client/wxpython/gmGuiMain.py  1.186

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:13 EDT)
---------------

- episode selector in top panel didn't help very much as we
  always work on several episodes - just as the patient suffers
  several problems at once

  gnumed  gnumed/client/wxpython/gmTopPanel.py  1.58

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:14 EDT)

- soap_cat_ranks grant

  gnumed  gnumed/server/sql/gmClinicalViews.sql  1.138

Commit from ncq (2005-04-03 16:18 EDT)

- I feel haphazardous - enable actual progress note writing on [save]  :-))

  gnumed  gnumed/client/wxpython/gmSOAPWidgets.py  1.34