gnumed-update

[Gnumed-update] Where can I find installation document for debian sarge

From: n santander
Subject: [Gnumed-update] Where can I find installation document for debian sarge stable ??
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:32:27 -0500

Hello to All,
I would like to start by saying that this GNUMed project looks very impressive. I would like to try to do some R&D for the project. My wife is an Internist. I would like to install GNUMed on a home server and have her pound away at it. I am fairly new to debian sarge and looking for help with the installation, can you point me to any URL or how to sites. In return I will post any bugs, problems and or concerns pertaining to tthe GNU project.

Thanks, Nick