gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] CVS access blocked?

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] CVS access blocked?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:14:23 +0000

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 11:01:58AM -0500, Nik Conwell wrote:

> cvs [login aborted]: connect to subversions.gnu.org(199.232.41.3):2401
> failed: Connection timed out
>
> Am I doing something dumb or has cvs access been blocked?  What's a
> better way to get access to download the cvs version?

  CVS access to the GNU site is .. problematic .. at times.  I don't
 see anything obviously wrong with what you're trying to do though.

  I've exported a current dump of the repository, as of the Mac OS X
 changes I made this morning and placed them online here:

        http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/GNUMP3d/CVS/

  I hope that helps in the meantime.

  (This reminds me I still need to reformat and include the French
 translations.  Any volunteers welcome ;)

Steve