gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Modifying links ($RECURSE)

From: Facundo Suárez
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Modifying links ($RECURSE)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:20:36 -0300

Hi all

I am trying to modify gnump3d, to use an flash player to listen music
directly from the web, instead of local player. Y could do it with
every each file. I modified the link generated with "file_format" item
in the config file.

But i have no idea how to do it in the links $RECURSE and in search
web, an all the links like that. I suspect that i am going to need to
modify perl files. But i don't have too much idea about that.

so i wrote to you, checking if someone could help me.

Thanks.

--
Facundo Suarez
Neuquen - Capital

()  ascii ribbon campaign - contra el coreo html
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - contra adjuntos propietarios