gnunet-developers

Re: [GNUnet-developers] bugs. this and that.

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] bugs. this and that.
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:25:54 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Wayne Scott wrote:

> > did get >1MB of 4MB before gnunetd went postal. I'll compile
> > gnunetd with gprof and try to reproduce the effect and
> > find the load source.
> Just do a gdb attach and look it see where it is at.
> Usually it is in a tight loop somewhere...

gdb doesn't seem to work very well with gnunetd here. Somehow
stopping the execution with control-z and resuming with
"cont" leaves one gnunet thread as a zombie or is unable
to continue at all. Or is there something specific to be
done when debugging multi-threaded programs w/ gdb? Sounds
like an rtfm issue... ;)

Igor