gnunet-developers

Problems with using peerinfo and core services

From: Big Boy
Subject: Problems with using peerinfo and core services
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:22:28 +0200

Good day, I installed GNUnet from source according to the docs and I have the following issues:
when running gnunet-peerinfo, I get the following error:
gnunet-peerinfo: symbol lookup error: gnunet-peerinfo: undefined symbol: GNUNET_HELLO_is_friend_only
when running gnunet-core, no connection peer is showing, according to the docs there's supposedly a problem with my network config.
Thank you in advance!