gnunet-developers

Re: Get togethers?

From: George
Subject: Re: Get togethers?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 06:21:47 +0000

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the list!

I found the details for most of the events, but not all.

------------------------

> Open Forum Digital Euro is in Vienna June 25th
https://openforumeurope.org/

I cannot find any events for June on their webpage. Have I got the wrong
organisation?

> Swiss PG day is in Rapperswill June 27th
https://www.pgday.ch/2024/
"This conference is all about PostgreSQL - the world's most advanced open
source database. Take the opportunity to meet with other people interested in
PostgreSQL in Switzerland."

> cosin.ch is in Biel June 28-30th
https://cosin.ch/de/
"CoSin is short for Chaos Singularity. We are not quite sure what that means,
but we do know, what we want with it: We hope to provide a chance for geeks,
nerds, hackers, discordians, chaots and other interested or curious people, to
meet, learn, chat, have fun and relax. During three days, we’d like to offer
the opportunity to investigate technology, think about its effects on society,
or just chat with other participants in a relaxed atmosphere."

https://cosin.ch/en/fahrplan/
Schedule 2024
Schedule of this year's CoSin will be online in early June.

> PointZeroForum.ch is in Zurich July 1-3, with an innovation stop tour at NGI
> TALER at BFH in Biel on July 1st
https://www.pointzeroforum.com/
"This Annual Forum convenes 2,000 central bankers, regulators, policymakers,
industry leaders, technologists and investors to address the latest
developments in financial technology and the future of finance."

Payment related talks look interesting.

Just to clarify. The only GNUnet related event during this period is the NGI
Taler tour @ BFH?

And it's unlikely there would be a GNUnet event at decentrale.ch (Mont-Soleil)
as you are busy. Is that correct?

Cheers,