gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Status of gnuspeech port?

From: Ken Beesley
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Status of gnuspeech port?
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:20:32 +0100

I haven't looked into gnuspeech for quite a while.
Could some kind soul post a brief update on the status
of the port?  Has the "Synthesizer" (the GUI front-end
to tube) been ported?

My need is to produce a preliminary TTS system
for an American Indian language, without using any
recordings.  The orthography is a reliable representation
of the phonology, so there is no need (at least initially) for
any kind of pronunciation dictionary, and I have already
done grapheme-to-phoneme conversion (IPA output).

My preferred platform is Apple OS X.
Thanks,

Ken