gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Participating gnuspeech

From: Ravi Ahluwalia
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Participating gnuspeech
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:08:28 +0200

Dear members,

I'd like to know, what i need for getting monet to run under linux and
participating gnuspeech. I suppose, first i should start with a working
gnustep-enviroment. What's there the ideal linux-distribution, so that i
can go on straight forward to introduce with monet and the software
synthesizer SoftwareTRM ? I know, there are ready packages for debian,
can i set up a gnustep-developing enviroment with them ? Should i
compile all the stuff by my self ?

Thanks for any advice,

Ravi