gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Hi

From: vikas . ny302
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Hi
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:59:29 -0500

Remove personal confidential content from your website site -
www.opensubscriber.com

Hi,

I have some communication with gnuspeech that is displaying on
www.opensubscriber.com

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/address@hidden/6963441.html

This contains all my personal and business information that I do not wish to
display on internet google search. You are displaying al the content that I
wrote to gnuspeech, on your website without having consent of me or gnuspeech.

I request you to remove this webpage from your site as it contains my personal
information (name,address,phone nos) that I do not want to publish on your
website.

Regards

-Vikas

This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com