gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Another gnuspeech-related paper available

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Another gnuspeech-related paper available
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:07:39 -0800

Hi everyone,

I finally got the original paper on our British English rhythm study on-line. This describes the rhythm study we did and explains the rhythm model that underlies gnuspeech.

HILL, D.R. (1977) Some results from a preliminary study of British English speech rhythm. 94th. Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, Miami, Dec 12-16 Research Report 78/26/5, 28pp (Presented to the 94th. Meeting of the Acoust. Soc. America, Miami, Dec 77)

I hope you all find it useful.

david
-------
David Hill
--------
 The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable. (J.K. Galbraith)
--------