gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Bringing OSX state to GNUStep

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Bringing OSX state to GNUStep
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:59:21 -0300

Hi David,

I'd like to contribute with the "porting" to GNUStep, let's see if I have some success in helping here.

Or, to start with, you could simply bring the GNU/Linux-GNUStep version up to the current Mac OS X standard. That would be a good start. This is a topic about which I should very much like to hear from Marcelo Matuda, who did all the work on the current GNUStep version.

So, looking at some ported parts, I noticed that there's almost no changes in the code in many files.

The Synthesizer in OSX doesn't have a GNUMakefile, is this normal? In Monet I found it, and could easily compare the state of them (see the attached diff). Well, I'll try to start from Monet, then.

Kind regards,
Felipe.