Re: Compositing and transformations

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Compositing and transformations
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:34:17 -0600

Alexander Malmberg wrote:
AFAICT, I'm doing it correctly now, so -gui should be fixed. I could fix
it, but I'm not sure if NSImage is supposed to handle this (I don't
think so, though), or if views need to check if they're flipped when
drawing images. Also, fixing it in -gui would cause messed up results
with back-xlib until someone fixes it.

Yes it should be fixed. I've always wondered about the odd transformations in gui wrt flipping. Hopefully this will help. I'll look at fixing xlib.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you