Re: Xserver crashes (Re: bug in gnustep-make / my last mail (pantomime))

From: Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: Xserver crashes (Re: bug in gnustep-make / my last mail (pantomime))
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:41:18 -0500

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 12:11:55AM +0100, Nicola Pero wrote:
> Matthias, you also want to Cc: your X maintainer on Jeff's reply - it
> seems Jeff knows much more than me on this matter :-)

Folks, please CC <address@hidden> for general discussions of
Debian XFree86 package development.

While I'm the guy whose name goes on the packages, Debian's XFree86
packages are a team effort, and there are people on that list must more
conversant with certain issues than I am.

The X server's font handling is one of those issues.

An even more appropriate list might be <address@hidden>, as this is
an XFree86-specific development issue that is generally applicable; no
one is asserting that Debian is patching its XFree86 packages to produce
the unfortunate behavior described.

But I don't mind if you want to CC debian-x as well.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Reality is what refuses to go away
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     when I stop believing in it.