Re: [RFC] Header organization

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [RFC] Header organization
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:03:21 -0600

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 11:42 AM, David Ayers wrote:

The thing I still need to know is whether there are any non NS*.h files that belong in Foundation/ and AppKit/ other than:

Foundation/
Foundation.h
objc-load.h ?

objc-load.h should probably stay in the base directory (It's really sort-of a private header for NSBundle).

AppKit/
AppKit.h
AppKitDefines.h
AppKitExceptions.h ?
DPSOperators.h ?
PSOperators.h ?
nsimage-tiff.h ?

I think AppKit* should go in AppKit (same or similar to OpenStep/MacOSX headers) and the DPSOperators.h and PSOperators.h should go in AppKit, since they are somewhat equivalent to the ps and dps headers that OPENSTEP had ( I though OPENSTEP had a DPSOperators also, but it's been a while since I checked).