Re: [GSWHackers] Re: NSArray valueForKey

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Re: NSArray valueForKey
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:38:27 -0700

On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 01:49 PM, David Wetzel wrote:

Manuel Guesdon wrote:

A well tested and working version is in gdl2 EOKeyValueCoding.m. Shall we move
it to base ?

Why not? I did not use GSWeb with GDL2 that is why it did not work on my machine. Dirk suggested to create the array of results with the capacity of the array to avoid copying.
I don't know if that would be faster.

Seems reasonable. It can't be exactly the same as in gdl2, but along the lines of what's already in base/NSDictionary.