Re: 64 bit GNUSTEP

From: Joseph T.Bore
Subject: Re: 64 bit GNUSTEP
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:58:19 -0500

Sorry, I should have sent out an update.  Thanks to some help i got on
the irc channel, i figured out that most of the problems seemed to be
because i needed to recompile ffcall with -fPIC.  I also forced the
host type since its seemed to be not recognizing it.  (configure was
coming up with  x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu instead of the expected
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)  not sure if that later detail made any
difference, but recompiling ffcall with -fPIC was the big fix.

jb