Re: INFOPATH patch (was about C/C++ files)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: INFOPATH patch (was about C/C++ files)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:18:32 +0100 (CET)

> I just commited a fix for a paste error $gnustep_class_path instead of
> $gnustep_info_path so only System/Library/Documentaion/info was getting set

Whoops ... thanks! :-)

> Yeah, i do notice that GNUstep.sh.in uses Library/Libraries/Guile
> though and GNUstep.csh.in uses Libraries/Guile

Oh ... interesting.

I see ... it now looks like GNUstep.csh.in just contains a typo,
since GNUstep.sh is using xxx/Library/Libraries/Guile, and gnustep-guile
seems to be installing into $(GNUSTEP_LIBRARIES)/Guile (which is
xxx/Library/Libraries/Guile) too.

I'd say it's a typo and GNUstep.csh.in's Guile path needs fixing to be
the same as GNUstep.sh.in! :-)

Thanks