Re: Time for a new stable release of base?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Time for a new stable release of base?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:12:07 -0700

On Nov 11, 2008, at 10:52 AM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Could a stable gui release please wait for another week? I am again
working on the view bounds rotation/translation issue once more and this time it looks like I am making some progress. I would like to commit my first change set today and let it get some testing out there. There are
still unsolved combinations of transformations, but these may have to
wait a while to get into a release.

Sounds fine.