[Patched] What to add to GNUmakefile to compile with a .pch file that ca

From: Chris Corbyn
Subject: [Patched] What to add to GNUmakefile to compile with a .pch file that came from Xcode project?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:37:52 +1000

I've patched in support for the .pch extension for precompiled headers as used
by Xcode.  I believe I've also corrected a typo for OBJCC precompiled headers,
which was missing a dot in the file extension.

This is working nicely for me.  I can use .pch extension or a .h extension; it
will do both.  For now I'll stick to .h until this patch finds its way into the
main project.

e: address@hidden
t (en): http://twitter.com/d11wtq
t (it): http://twitter.com/cosadici