Re: What happened to the code freeze?

From: Doug Simons
Subject: Re: What happened to the code freeze?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:14:29 -0600

So the correct fix is simply to delete that block of code (and the declaration
and assignment of 'sub' a few lines earlier). I've done that, and also delete
the other call to setSupermenu: that I had added.

If that works for you, all the better. It is always great to remove some
code :-)

Did you also read the rest of my mail? What do you think about the
suggestion to move the last menu theme call out of NSApplication?

With that (and the indentation) sorted out you should be able to push
your change.

Done and committed.

:-)

Cheers,