Chnages to NSCursor

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Chnages to NSCursor
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:03:25 +0100

I just committed a set of changes to the cursor handling in GNUstep.
This consists of changes in gui and back, you will have to make sure
that you update and recompile both libraries!

What I did was take apart the method setcursorcolor, this method was
changing the cursor colours and setting the cursor at once. This could
lead to strange results when a new coloured cursor was created, but not
set at the same time. The new interface should be a bit cleaner.
I also added a method to free the cursor resources. This method, as most
other cursor functionality is not implemented on Windows.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Fred