Re: GNUstep, Google Summer of Code, and an idea

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep, Google Summer of Code, and an idea
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 18:28:37 -0400

Lars,

I've been aware of the Cappuccino project for some time.   According to Ross Boucher, the head of their project, they have been using GNUstep as an inspiration for their implementation.

David's efforts on the ObjC2JavaScript stuff is extraordinarily fascinating and are very important for GNUstep.

All the more reason why we need to get WebKit up and running under GNUstep ASAP.

GC