Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r33837 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSThemeM

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r33837 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSThemeMenu.m
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:27:54 -0600

On mar, 2011-09-20 at 13:01 -0400, Gregory Casamento wrote:
> Wasn't able to test it yesterday, will try to today.  I don't suspect
> any issues.
>
> GC

This works with the exception that the horizontal menu don't track the
mouse when the user return from a submenu. This is because now we cant
access the menu representation with [menu menuRepresentation]. So for
the moment, I have something like this at line 1687 in NSMenuView.m:

                  NSEnumerator *e = [[[mainWindow _windowView] subviews]
                                      objectEnumerator];
                  NSView *v;
                  NSMenuView *mainWindowMenuView;

                  while ((v = [e nextObject]) != nil)
                    {
                      if ([v isKindOfClass: [NSMenuView class]] == YES)
                        {
                          mainWindowMenuView = v;
                          break;
                        }
                    }

But I think maybe is better add the _menuView variable in NSWindow (no
retained) and methods -menuView and -setMenuView. So we can access
easily the menu representation.