Could GNUStep allow for iPhone porting to Android?

From: Jackie Gleason
Subject: Could GNUStep allow for iPhone porting to Android?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:45:55 -0400

I was playing around with a tutorial last night here, and it got me thinking...

Now I am a noob to GNUStep but my understanding is that with a certain toolchain you can develop iOS apps. Although I am interested in this too, last night got me thinking, could it be integrated into the gnustep make in order to work with ndk-build? I'm sure there are a variety of hardware virtualizing issues, however, seems very possible.

Anyone have thoughts?