Re: Keeping a list of blocks

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Keeping a list of blocks
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:43:27 +0100

Sounds good to me.

I'm not familiar with CFRunLoop APIs enough to say more.

Is this just a list of blocks that will be run in the very next run loop step? If so, I see no other way except some kind of an array. Long term optimization might be a fixed-size C array allocated per-runloop that overflows into a CFArray if required, but CFArray should probably be smart enough to be fast enough even without doing such tricks.