How to balance WebServer's retain/release cycles?

From: Sergei Golovin
Subject: How to balance WebServer's retain/release cycles?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:59:30 +0400

Hi!

I'm trying to develop more thourough NSURLConnection's tests using a WebServer instance.
And I have the problem with retain/release cycles on the WebServer.
The simple code which gives me the exception

"Uncaught exception NSFileHandleOperationException, reason: attempt to close closed file"

is attached. If i comment out the line

DESTROY(server);

at the end it begins to work. But it seems counterintuitive for me.
What do i do wrong?

--
Sergei Golovin