Fwd: Mirrors for GNU step

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Fwd: Mirrors for GNU step
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:29:47 -0700

FYI,

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 25, 2015 at 4:03:44 PM GMT-7
From: ray sison <address@hidden>
Subject: Mirrors for GNU step

Hello ,

My name is Ray Sison, and I'm with Go-Parts.com. I'm writing to ask if
you would be interested in hosting Gnu Step on a free download mirror?

Go-Parts is providing mirrors free of charge to software providers .

As you know, hosting mirrors offer you and your users several benefits,
including:

- An always-on backup of the latest version of your software, should
your main server ever go down
- More bandwidth so that more users can download your program
- Global access to high-traffic countries around the world
- Greater security - In case your site is hacked or security is
threatened, you'll always have a fresh, clean version of the program on
the mirrored server(s)

Again, there's no cost involved for you. We're doing this as part of a
global campaign to help
software developers reach more users around the world, and we'd love for
you to be a part of it!

Please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. Thank
you for your time!

Best,
Ray Sison
Community Manager