Re: Discovery from class-dumping Yosemite system libraries.

From: 陈北宗
Subject: Re: Discovery from class-dumping Yosemite system libraries.
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 20:33:47 +0800

If this is the problem then Apple won’t be able to build their 64-bit
CoreFoundation and Foundation as well, as Apple's 64-bit runtime is an non
fragile one just like us. They make it work somehow, and I believe we can
figure out a way to do this the Apple way.

Maybe not actually using the fields defined in @defs, but resolve ivars (other
than isa) using Objective-C runtime functions? This won’t break, I think.