Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:10:44 +0100

I just uploaded yet another scan, even though Richard is already in the process
of fixing the issues of the last one.

It looks like Coverity is ignoring the compiler annotations in [NSException
raise]. To work around this I added a Coverity specific annotation in my local
file („// covertly[+kill]„) to see if this improves the results. Currently our
defect density is 0.16 and this is already an excellent number, even though
there are a lot of false positives.