Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Coverity Scan for GNUstep?
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 08:43:00 +0100

Just to keep you updated. Due to Richard’s work over the last few weeks we are
now down to zero open issues on Coverity. (They display that there still is
one, but in the details they don’t display any open ones. Maybe the web
interface cannot cope with zero?) This is an excellent result and shows how
well written base was even before the analysis started.
It would be great if someone besides me and Richard would be willing to recheck
all the issues we marked as false positives or intentional. Just to make sure
we didn’t hide anything important there.

I will be away from my computer for the next two weeks so either no scans
during that period or somebody else will have to do it. We could now start to
discuss whether setting up scans for other parts of GNUstep would be worthwhile
and maybe even test how to integrate Coverity into Travis on GitHub.

Cheers,
Fred