Re: strange issue with Mutable Dictionary

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: strange issue with Mutable Dictionary
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:40:46 +0100

Hi,

Yavor Doganov wrote:
Hmm, this is perhaps the buggiest part of the library, or at least the
most fragile.  I remember ~15 years ago Ludo was advising users to
just delete the cache if something goes wrong.

just for a notice: if you delete your IMAP Cache, everything will reload the next time. If you remove your Local cache (Mailbox) then.... you loose all your messages. Just attempted that becuase I think I corrupted it during some tests :)

Riccardo