Re:Re: Object creation error

From: bellabs
Subject: Re:Re: Object creation error
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 17:50:17 +0800 (CST)

I have sent you my source code, compiled executable and required dependent dlls via attachment, can you test them?
google mentioned this error(i.e.-1073741819) seems to be about the IDE and the code itself (i.e. gnustep codebase), but I'm not using any IDE(eg.vs), and it's mentioned that it's because of the Win10 system itself, but I don't have other available windows systems around me, so please can you test it ?
Thanks!

Best regard!