Re: 来自bellabs的邮件

From: Frederik Seiffert
Subject: Re: 来自bellabs的邮件
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 09:26:00 +0200

I’d suggest trying VS instead, the Community Edition is free if that applies to you:
https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/community/

When launching VS just open the .exe to debug it.

For LLDB I think you need the right Python DLL in your path. Not sure why Windows isn’t telling you which one – maybe you can find the info in Event Viewer.