OC method call in style of CPP rather than message sending

From: loserism
Subject: OC method call in style of CPP rather than message sending
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 23:11:53 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi all.

Is there a way for Objective-C to use C++ form of method calls? I.e. use obj.method(<args>) form of method call instead of [obj method: <args>]?

instead of

I mean that use the method invocation style instead of the message sending style.

I'm curious as to why OC must use the message sending style to stand out instead of the more generic method calling style, I don't believe it's a technicality!

By the way sorry, I came here to annoy you all because I couldn't find the relevant answers on google and GPT, because I know you are the most knowledgeable group of OC experts, and I hope to get a reply from you. Thank you all!

Best Regards!