gnustep-webmasters

Re: Random question: GNUStep site design

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Random question: GNUStep site design
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:38:46 -0600

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 04:55 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

I'd like people to be able to use the gnustep.org site to promote gnustep,
but I want to be able to use derived works of it that I get.  There's a
GPL FAQ on the main GNU site, or ask particular questions here.

Long term, this means replacing or getting consent from past authors
to do such a change.  The reference manuals are generated from LGPL'd
sources and I believe that they are LGPL'd because of that.  (Adam,
is that right?)

Well I think the docs should be under the Free Documentation License:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html#FDL

even thought I haven't specified that explicitly. I'll try to remember to change that.