gnustep-webmasters

New main page

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: New main page
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:25:06 -0700

I put up a new main page that integrates more with the Wiki (particularly the News, which make it easier for people to post things):

http://www.gnustep.org/indexwiki.html

Let me know what you think. While it's nice to keep the overall design and conformity of the web site, the wiki lowers the entry barrier and makes it easier for people to keep things up-to-date, instead of one or two webmasters doing all the work...