gnustep-webmasters

Slackware packages in /incoming

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Slackware packages in /incoming
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:55:08 -0500

Just put some packages in the pub/incoming foler... Please remove all packages currently in the slackware/ folder and replace them with these for Slackware 12.1.  I made a mistake when initially transfering -base, so there are two of those in incoming/ now, pick the one with -2.tgz at the end.

I'm going to whip my system clean shortly and reinstall them to make sure they are working correctly, and when possible build Gorm and update gnuste-core.README, as well

Thanks