gnutls-devel

[gnutls-dev]exim + gnutls

From: Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
Subject: [gnutls-dev]exim + gnutls
Date: Tue Oct 8 23:21:03 2002

Hello,
  I attach you, in case you are interested, a very preliminary patch
to exim, to use gnutls instead of openssl. I treat it as unstable
because I'm not familiar with exim's source code, and I didn't understand
many things.

This patch compiles fine with libgnutls 0.5.9 (current cvs), which will
be released within this week. Feel free to forward this, where appropriate,
if one wants to maintain and fix this patch.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
mailto:address@hidden