gnutls-devel

[gnutls-dev] new gnutls maintainer

From: Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
Subject: [gnutls-dev] new gnutls maintainer
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:33:48 +0300

Hello,
 Due to some recent engagements, I don't know if i'll have the
time and resources to work on gnutls any more. For that reason
I resigned from being the GNU maintainer for gnutls. I asked
Simon Josefsson, known by his excellent work on several security
related gnu projects, to take over the project as a maintainer
and he agreed. Thus after he was accepted by the FSF as well,
the new gnu maintainer for the project is now Simon Josefsson.

Good luck Simon!

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos