gnutls-devel

Re: [gnutls-dev] Preparing for the next stable release

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] Preparing for the next stable release
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:26:27 +0200

> Hi!
>
> Attached are a few fixes for the Guile section of the manual.

Thanks!

> Also, I think all section names should be in "title case", for instance:
>
>   * Introduction to TLS::    (this one is OK)
>   * Authentication Methods::
>   * More on Certificate Authentication::
>   * How to Use TLS in Application Protocols::
>   * How to Use GnuTLS in Applications::
>
> But maybe it's already too late to change node names?

Hmm, do we need to change the node names?  Perhaps we only need to
change the titles?  I mean:

 @node Authentication methods
address@hidden Authentication methods
address@hidden Authentication Methods

Is there any place (except the HTML filenames, which doesn't seem very
important) where the node name is shown to readers?

Anyway, now is a very good time to make changes like this, so we'd might
as well change the node names too.

/Simon