gnutls-devel

Re: Camellia block cipher don't work on current developers' releases 2.3

From: Werner Koch
Subject: Re: Camellia block cipher don't work on current developers' releases 2.3.x.
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:19:37 +0200

On Fri,  2 May 2008 17:03, address@hidden said:

> Not only this statements detects camellia block cipher but also m4
> script in lgl/m4.  As far as I tested, gc-camellia.m4 in lgl/m4 also

Wouldn't it be easier to just drop these extra tests and require
libgcrypt 1.4.0?  There are no plans to ever drop Camellia from
libgcrypt.

The only case where it would not be available are builds for embedded
platforms with explicitly disabled support for some algorithms.  The
first test should catch this case.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner