gnutls-devel

gnutls C++ API

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: gnutls C++ API
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:24:49 +0300

I'd like to remind to everybody that the gnutls C++ library maintainer's
position is blank for the moment! If you are willing to improve this API
and willing to contribute, we'll be happy to include your patches,
improvements. As you might have already notice the current API is only a
quick hack and quite limited in functionality. It was intended as a
starting point.

regards,
Nikos