gnutls-devel

GNUTLS Solaris 10

From: Tim Tessier
Subject: GNUTLS Solaris 10
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 02:53:08 -0400

Hello,

There appears to be a very small bug when compiling gnutls on solaris in regards to the value HUGE_VAL and -HUGE_VAL. Solaris defines this value as a function pointer instead of an actual value and it was suggested on a site to use DBL_MAX instead. The file in question is ( src/cfg/shared.c ) line 727. I did this change and ran the make check command and all tests passed so I am assuming everything to be ok.

Thanks,
Tim Tessier