gnutls-devel

How to send in build logs

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: How to send in build logs
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:15:53 +0200

"Tom G. Christensen" <address@hidden> writes:

> Full log at
> http://jupiterrise.com/tmp/gnutls-2.7.9-sunos56s-gcc433-build.log

Btw, if you e-mail that log to address@hidden it will
end up on this page:

http://autobuild.josefsson.org/gnutls/

I regularly monitor that page for errors.  So if you want to make sure
GnuTLS remains buildable on Solaris 2.6, and don't want to manually
build it every time, consider setting up a script to download and build
the daily snapshots, and e-mail the result.  I'm using this script on
some systems:

http://git.josefsson.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=tools.git;a=blob;f=scripts/daily-build-simple;hb=HEAD

Of course this applies to anyone that wants to help improving build
quality of GnuTLS for any platform.

/Simon