gnutls-devel

Re: branch master?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: branch master?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:17:08 +0200

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>  Is there something else planned to be added for the next release?

Nope!  We really should release soon.

> If not we could just branch it to allow for additions that are not
> planned for this release...

I'd like to get master in a buildable state and release 2.9.10 as a
release candidate for 2.10.x before branching.  There is some stuff that
needs cleaning up before a release (e.g., code indentation, fix
cross-platform issues), and forward-porting those changes to the next
devel branch will be quite tedious...

/Simon