gnutls-devel

Re: wrong gnutls.pc

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: wrong gnutls.pc
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 06:10:31 +0100

Hey,

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Andreas Metzler <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2010-03-15 Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Andreas Metzler <address@hidden> writes:
> > On 2010-02-28 Andreas Metzler <address@hidden> wrote:
> > [...]
> >> Patches against git head attached. This should also go to the 2.8.x
> >> series.

> > Saved as http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107310

> Oops, I missed that for 2.8.6.  Is the patch in savannah still the best
> version?  I think we could apply it easily soon.
[...]

Hello,
I have not got an update, and there has not been any change in GIT
that requires changes to the patches, afaict. The whole
"GNUTLS_REQUIRES_PRIVATE" macro is less than elegant, though. ;-)

 What about the status of that bug report ? Afaics, this has not been fixed in the last release

thanks

Vincent Torri