gnutls-devel

Re: [libmicrohttpd] SSL handshake fails between libcurl and libgnutls/MH

From: Daniel Stenberg
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] SSL handshake fails between libcurl and libgnutls/MHD
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:18:30 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

We only had a total of 210 commits in curl between 7.22.0 and 7.23.0 so bisecting shouldn't be too time consuming if the procedure to get the bug to appear isn't too slow.

Ok, so my bisecting identified the attached commit as the offender. If I revert this change the libmicrohttpd test seems to run correctly again.

I would appreciate if someone else helped me verify this.

If it indeed is so, then I would appreciate a comment from someone fluent in in the GnuTLS API who can tell me why this change is wrong! The change was an attempt to stop using the GnuTLS deprecated API.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se