gnutls-devel

Re: suggested doc & comment improvements for gnutls

From: Patrick Pelletier
Subject: Re: suggested doc & comment improvements for gnutls
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:21:50 -0800

On Dec 28, 2011, at 5:57 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

Very nice work thank you! I've applied your patch through github, but sending
the output files of format-patch is also ok (and even better).

I have a new round of doc fixes I'd like to submit. Some typos again, and I also noticed a lot of comments which still referenced gcrypt, as well as a comment which mentions extra.h, which I believe no longer exists.

I've attempted to use "git format-patch" this time. I've just attached the output file created by "git format-patch" as an attachment to this message. I get the impression I'm not really supposed to use it this way, and should instead be using "git send- email", but I was a bit overwhelmed by the options of "git send- email", and my initial experiments with it didn't work the way I expected it would.

(Sorry for my lack of competence with git-format-patch/git-send- email. I've been using git at work for years, but I've never used its email features before, and as with other aspects of git, the learning curve is a bit steep.)

Thanks,

--Patrick