gnutls-devel

Re: Why p11-kit-1 instead of p11-kit?

From: Jim Lloyd
Subject: Re: Why p11-kit-1 instead of p11-kit?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:21:46 -0700

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <address@hidden> wrote:
This is because the libgcrypt back-end. I should have fixed it but it is
low on my priorities because it is not that important (simply ignore
it). If you have nettle installed I'd suggest to use that, especially if
you care about performance.

This is good to know. But our application also uses libgcrypt directly and I think it is best to change one thing at a time. After we have PKCS11 working we'll investigate making the switch to nettle.

Thanks,
Jim